Now, Warren came on line and apart of the team when Thomas Glasgo and Judge Scotillo completed their court room skit, drama.

At the time of sentencing, 3 defense attorneys were sitting at the table, I recall Scotillo made a sly comment about me and my team (he thought it was funny).

Not known to me was the participation of the Northwest Suburban Bar Association golf outings earlier and pending club dinners as mentioned in Scotillo's wife's Newsbrief.

Glasgo wanted another $10k? plus to do a appeal, but he was and is a looser, knowingly he aided and abetted, contributed to conspiracy, facilitating a on going felony, accessory, obstruction of justice (just to name a few), in the pre sentencing arguments. So why would I or any one want to hire him for any thing else?

I contacted about a dozen independent lawyers, paid around $20k to have trial review and give me professional opinions. Now, I can see why some lawyers thought Scotillo, Tatooles and Chandra were great, excellent and nothing they can do, while a few others thought this was sleaze ball to the max.

Warren watched some or all of the post trial motions, but did not argue. I hired him to handle the appeal. His fee started with a $7,500 retainer.

I wrote a letter half dozen pages long to a bunch of (couple dozen?) people, letting them know what has happened to me and what will happen to me........ like........ a don't call me any more letters. I am out of business. All letters were the same, I gave them to some people in the village, fire department, at the legion, rt rental, suppliers customers. I am a popular guy like me or not.

Charlie and Judy (c/j) got such a letter, called me, all choked up. Charlie has some friends, (believe me more than one, on the Illinois state supreme court), he will call. I attended a few of their Corporate Christmas parties. Out of place yes, I would sit with the security guy I met during some major emergency plumbing repairs, he would come by and do security.

This one repair, I did, Palatine approved a sleaze ball plumber that connected a Chinese restaurant to a roof drain. 2 months later toilet paper and noodles were discovered floating at Twin lakes, 5 miles away. That was a major night mare repair. I was in city of Chicago, got the call, told them I'm stuck in traffic, will be there when I can. In the mean time about 100 state, county, village, MWRD, EPA, people are hanging around flipping out, why this repair hasn't started when the Chinese restaurant people had about 20 plumbers on site, ready to go to work (I probably know more about that shopping center and others than any one else). I got there analyzed and was told to fix the problem.

Kind of like Glasgo, being incompetent why have him do any thing more, the owners felt the same with the 20 plumbers.

One day I received a phone call, as I was doing a job for the American Legion (got paid for that one, but not the last one (http://fredhall-palatine.blogspot.com))

But any way, the phone call was from this guy, telling me who he was, but then linked to (c/j), oh ok, I really did not know the answers to the questions he was asking me, so I said I can have lawyer #3 call you, he wanted to give me his phone number, but I said, I didn't have pen and paper, on a job, but I could have the lawyer call (c/j) and they can give it to him. I said thank you and hung up.

I called Warren Breslin, he called (c/j), got the phone number and called the justice.

Warren called me back, excited and surprised that I had contacts with certain people way over his head. I said ok (doesn't do any thing for me, show me a good man any time and place and that will impress me).

It turns out that Warren Was a sales rep for the appellate lawyer, who I never met, never told my story, but Warren Breslin knew my story.

I think none the less, if lawyer #4 did not know about this crap, he is still guilty to a lesser degree.

The appeal was a joke, just as the trial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warren had to do what he had to do, I had to replace a ejector pump at his house in Inverness before I started my Arizona night mare. He was telling me about his judicial neighbors here and there. Guess who is mayor of Inverness?


John Tatooles could sick his community inspectors upon him also. So it would be better to play their crooked ball. What a shame. Forced to commit crimes by a judge, bar, president, court, mayor. Just cannot win. And for what? Wenrich is just one of many that's, laughing their butts off.