Thinking about contacting the retired Supreme Court justice and see what he has to say, 5 years, 100 blogs later. I don't recall his name, no need to, just another worm, a man’s actions or lack of actions tell me all I need to know.

If this was a murder case, if I was executed, the Illinois supreme court justice, and the 50 odd other bar members, including but not limited to, just stood idle and let a miss carriage of justice occur (a intoxicated arresting officer making a arrest, still intoxicated (naturally) during the construction of the report, officer Hunter sitting next to him, the rooky assist in the field, the shift commander driving around, the police chief, mayor, village council) all trying to sweep this under the rug.

The supreme court justice could have ended this game, but decided not to. He is a disgrace if you ask me. I'm sure if he was asked about this matter now, he would give some typical laim-brain excuse.

This is conduct is not worth respect.

When he called me;

I thought he was very concerned about the way this trial played out and that he wanted to nip it in the butt.

I thought when he called me, he saw this sleaze ball lawyering and wanted to stop it.

I thought he had high respect for the letter of the law.

I thought he followed the law and when became knowledgeable of judicial, prosecutor and lawyer ethic and criminal violations, trampling all over the law, he would be concerned and put his foot down.

I was wrong, another horse drinking out of the same trough.

I wasn't expecting any thing and I didn't get any thing but a sense of protecting one of your own.

If some one wants to contact him first, call Browns chicken in Palatine tell the manager you’re with me, the plumber, ask for c/j's number or call Warren Breslin.

So there, and u know what, nobody is still man enough to say we or I made a mistake. There is no shaim.

Every one is kind of like in denial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this, perhaps the high justice told Breslin what to do, in order to keep this dirt from spreading (kind of like nip it in the but).

But Breslin might have decided or was told, that Scotillo's wrath would do greater harm on to himself.

Go figure.